<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Celebration! Naked XXX Party (As if) Pt. 2
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Luqman - We've been friends since Sec 1 and even after the big incident, I have regarded you as a friend, even though we were on talking terms. I was very thankful about the time we shared in Sec 1 where we were remained true to our goals in schools and we used to compete over who gets the better of marks and playing the rediculous war strategy game between the Orthodox and the Unorthodox. Good times, good times. Even when I was in doubt, you were there to help and we still remained friends to the extent of prom. Thank you for the friendship built during that time

And many more whom I cannot express here, or else, the post will be like 25 pages long. So, briefly, here they are

And now, the few people I do not wish to thank. (Hell ya, this is in order!!!)

Some boys in 5/1 and the graduated boys in ITE right now (You know who I'm talking about) - What is the peoblem with you assholes? What have I done to deserve such criticism. You people are a classic example of people who pick on the weak. Well, I can say the weak are sometimes not dumb assholes who mock others as if they are better humans. If I could say, you are even lesser humans who I think doesn't deserve the chance to even mock others. Even my friends are being mocked (Remember the stairway incident, Nabilah, Humaira, Atiqah?) (Even my choir mates have witnesed such an account) Your retributions are coming. I've sweared upon it!!! Such mother fuckers

Humaira
- This girl, I gotta tell you, is by far the worst person I've ever met. Even Atiqah is not as low as this. I even have the respect to not insult Atiqah but you, HUMAIRA, deserve no sympathy. Based on what I've went through with you, I share more bad times than good times to be exact. Yes, even though there were good moments that we share like the recess breaks and me "accompanying" you to malls and such, I fell that you have hurt me as qually or even, more than enough. There are times that when your fat body breaks down and you start to feel down and all, why must everyone follow what you feel? Even Nabilah, a free spirited individual, has to bring herself down and follow you. What, just because you think you are big (Oh wait, you are!) and can buy your friendship with your free loading ever flowing money, that gives you the right to be like the first empress of China who ruled with an iron fist?!! And when you had a fight with me, is it that necessary to drag MY friends to your side, causing them to "defect" to your side, leaving me to fend off for myself, till I met Aisha, to suffer the unacknowledgement that I get? Is it fair? Tell me now fat bitch, is it fair, on my part that I have to a lonely bastard with only a few friends that I can really depend on. And what you did to Nabilah wasn't that nice either. NI MAK DIE CIBAI!!! MAK DIE?! Tak payah nak kurang hajar sangat, simpan slip away from her. Dah buat seteruk-teruk haram tu sudah, What's your dream course, Hospitality and Management, but the business course at NP/NYP is what 12/14/16pts?! I'm not done with you, just started this new hate for you. I've forgiven Atiqah because I don't think she deserves suchhostility from me as a friend, especially after attempts to talk to me during the choir camp. I think she is in fat (Oops, did I spell it wrongly) fact* a very nice girl

Labels:

{ 10:08 PM }
The White Shores