<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Celebration!!! Naked XXX Party!!! (AS IF) Pt.1
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Today was a mucho-grande' celebration. We went to Al-Azhar to have my feast of congratulations. Yes, it's a bit tacky but I got to spend as much as I want.

Upon arrival, as usual, there were millions of customers, both indulging their food (some gorging) and those who are queuing (including me). There was surprisingly many teenage men who I presume to be NS men and also some students who are having the congratulatory dinner or something they call, "a makan outing".

I also met my distant relatives who witnessed me cursing a lot of vulgarities when I was ticked off this Thailand/Indonesian man (No offence to Siripen Chinsiri ya) and when my dad scolded me when he got a $35 ticket by the parking attendant who enjoy this pleasure of giving away "samans" to motorists. (It apparently happens that I did not warn him earlier of them arriving. He was apparently on the phone talking with his friend, Jamil!)

We had loads of food on the table. We had prata tissue, claypot noodle, hotplate noodle, kebabs, hor funs, naan and more other delictable treats ending off to some nice ice kacang at 10pm. (I'm so gonna be as fat as Humaira when I'm going to JC)

Our drinks arrayed from

In my opinion, this is one of the best family moments that I had with makbusu and our family. We've been especially close since the O' Levels and I feel such moments help to strengthen the bond a family has for one another.



I would like to thank these people for making my life interesting and very meaningful (not in order of importance, I wouldn't want a Cold War to happen over the net, which is bad juju for everybody, especially, people who are trying to choose their furthur education)


Aisha - We've been through so much since primary school, even though we only each other acqauintedly. And in Sec 3 where I had my ups and downs, you were there and we shared a great deal of a friendship "arguing over where we want to eat". And as we progressed to time, we haven't had a big major fight which made it seemed that we were immuned to this thing which friends usually have. I hope we will continue to be friends and yes, you will always be remembered, not stored in a corner left to rot like some individuas. You will always be my angel, Aisha Angel lah tu (step malaikat konon)

Premala - You, like Aisha have known me since primary school as acqauintances and since we met during choir practices, we have become friends with an amazing bond. You, in my opinion, is someone who has a very good system that doesn't allow people's comments to get in your way, even when they are against you (though I haven't seen such an incident) You too have given me some form of inspiration and aspiration (I was always so jealous that you never get scolded myMr Lim at all... whereas I got scolded by a Mrs Bitch all the time. It's rather annoying. She's even glad that I'm leaving) We've been through a lot, especially after choir practices where you have to leave early beause of some curfew and also having to endure my nonsensical shit. You will always be in my contacts since we live nearby and I am still waiting my disc to be returned and for me to return what's yours. And like what I dedicated myself to do, I will cook you and Sze Ming a dish. (I'm sure you are super contented with what I did for you, consider that a favour in my part to show how low "he
" is)


Nabilah - This is one of the most funniest and dumbest, I might say, individuals I ever know. She has a bubbly personality which bring laughter when I needed her. Though we've been through thick and thin together at even the toughest of times, she still remained a true friend to me (Hannah Montana "True Friend" sapz) We share quite a lot of things over the past four years, our laughter, our sobs and even anger at each other, in which I will cherish for a very long time. Fron the antiques of prom with the contact lenses and the decision to go somewhere after school; either the swing or keat hong, made you a realy unique individual. Remember the fateful day with zan? Nabilah, you're a really good friend to me, I wish you the best of luck in life (macam dah nak mati pulak aku dibuatnye) and may you be successful in the future. Kirim salam kat zan and sweetie boleh.


Sze Ming - Big hi to my sis from another mother. I enjoyed the company that day. On another note, ever since we met during choir practices, we bonded quite instantaneously, thanks to Dominic. My sis, we've been through a lot since sec 1 and you have given me quite a lot of help when I needed them. Thanks a lot for the friendship that we built it upon, even though it backfired some time earlier in 2008. I wish you the best of luck and may you be successful. My promise remains till today, so don't worry. Are you still okay?


Ramesh - We've seen the worst of days in sec 4, and I have been through some of your problems with her. Don't worry, everything will turn out for the better of things and that you caMy sister from another mother. Ever since Secondary 1 where we established this family tree, which expanded into a bigger one in 3/7 where I discover about even my great-great-great-great-great grandson, you have always been my guiding pillar when I faced problems in my pathetic life. And I assure you, your future will always be bright and may you achieve your dreams where I might see you in the screen someday. I will try to cook for you, the way I promise to cook for Premala. Don't sob anymore okay?n always count on me for help. I've cherished your jokes and humour and thanks for being my partner for a lot of things, either conditionally or unconditionally. Remember the prank during F & N camp? I thought that was amazing!!!! Whatever it is, I'll be by your side my brother from another mother!! Just continue life and you will succeed. Don't let anything get in your way now. It's very crucial that that happens!!!


My extended family; Iris, Serene, Sze Ming, Shanice, Calvin, Chun Kiang (Sorry, I don't know how to spell your name), Jeremy, Dominic, Stephanie, Premala, Siripen and other family members whom I didn't mention - We started out in 2007 as me being a grandfather with no wife and a mother with with an unknown husband, a grandmother who had occasional break-ups and 2 sisters and 1 brother, together with 1 son and 1 daughter. We have extended the family till we do not know what to call each other, with unexpected additions that I wasn't aware of and complicated relations with one another. We've been through a lot and I am really glad that we still maintained that family line till now. Thank you, my extended family and may it continue expanding!!!


There are many more in which I can't continue on any furthur. See the con'td version when I update them.

*Advertisement:
Still to come, in Celebration!!! Naked XXX Party!!! (AS IF) Pt. 2
A continued version of thanks
And people whom I don't thank (That's you, big fat fuck cow!)
Uploaded photos!
All coming up in the next edition of A New Frontier!!!

{ 10:29 PM }
The White Shores