<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

It Felt Good
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Today, yours truly, Luqman and Nabilah decided to play badmintion in the morning.

At first when I arrived at 8.30am, I got pissed because I saw no one, thinking that they left witho
ut me even though we've decided to play near Nabilah's house (The Saujana Court katakan). However, at 9.07, I saw Luqman at Siti's house and instantaneously, I felt revived and that the game will go on.

Here are some snap shots of Nabilah's beautiful neighbourhood, taken from their "Residential Corner", the ONLY corner that is abandoned and not occupied by the old folks of your block. Maybe they died, who'd knew?




Ok, so we had like an hour and a half of very tiring badminton except for Nabilah, who got tired so easily (fatigue from the heat ye, kesian Nabby bitch kite ni)

Went home and fetched my sis at 3pm to only return home witnessing two rats dead on two separate locations!!!
One by the rock

The other by the tree!!!


{ 8:28 PM }
The White Shores