<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Patapon 2
Friday, January 2, 2009
Look what I found... a parody (Reminds me of the painful prom) of Patapon and 300, which I find was extremely appropiate!!


Started playing Patapon 2... even though it's in Japanese. Waiting for the American release makes me very impatient


Patapon 2 is a huge and better comeback as compared to its predecessor, Patapon

Patapon 2 adds a few other mechanisms that makes it even more worthwhile playing all day long.

Firstly, it has a few more additions to its classes of Patapons.

  1. Toripon (The flight version of the Yaripon, which bombards its targets with spears from air)
  2. Robopon (Similar to the Dekapon but this time, has big arms that smack the shit of the Kamens and Demons... that in a minute)
  3. Mahopon (The mages of the game... One of the hardest to obtain. I sticked with the Megapons till I could acquire the Mahopon)
Secondly, Patapon has only 6 types to each of the classes that is

Whereas in Patapon, there is an evolution tree where there are like 11 more types, adding up to 17 types. Each type has unique attributes of the own that can be useful in 48 missons of Patapon 2



Thirdly, the introduction of a heropon makes the game even more easier to play. Each class unlock will unlock heropon's abilities based on its types.

Not only that, the irritating Priestess Meden lives and she reveals that we can lay mini-games, in collaboration with the other gods of other worlds (I didn't know that) who help complete the mini game. Each mini-game involves an egg that is layed with enemies(Kamen) or bosses like the (Dodonga, Majidonga, Momoti/Motiti etc)


Basically, thats it about Patapon 2... Apparently, there is a new enemy apart from the Zigotons that we have to face. It's called the Kamen Tribe. As the name suggest, they are tribesmen/women and therefore, have masks over their face. In addition to that and the Zigotons, in which Gong decided to aid the Patapons against our war with Demons from Patapon 1. Amazing, but we don't get to control the Zigotons (They are the same as the Patapons anyway) Now, after the O' Level results are out, which I heard rumoured to be over an array of dates, I'm awaiting the release of Dynasty Warriors - Strikeforce. Currently in target of LocoRoco and LocorRoco 2, similar to Patapon and Musou Orochi 2 & Samurai Warriors 3 (Which are in Japannese by the way. Maybe after this, I'll be adept to the Japanese language... just as Nabilah is very """""""fluent'""""" in her Hindustan language... babat shake for 10 seconds)

I don't know what's wrong with you.
How dare you abandon her like that.
Bitch, Fat Bitch, Betrayer Bitch, Fucking Fat Bitch
Enjoy your friendship whie it lasts...
In which I cursed it won't

I just cannot believe you put them before your BEST FRIEND!!!
Terok lah kau
Sedih aku lihatnya.
Wouldn't want to see your friendship with your 2 friends die away.

Step naji konon
GOTO HEL!!!!

Macam kenal aje method orang ni type his/her/unknown posts. Entah ekh, why don't you guess.
Hu_a_r_ - Guess this character in stories of my life. (Sorry lah awak, it's just so catchy)

{ 10:18 PM }
The White Shores