<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Pioneer-mite
Saturday, February 7, 2009
It's been so long since I updated.

SO, Pioneer Junior College, "Where I live, I learn"

It's an extremely big campus where freshmen get lost almost spontaneously whenever lectures and tutorials are in order. There is like different sorts of numbers on the doors that confuse people of their tutorial classes. (By the way, tutorials are classes of not more than 25 for some teachers, standard class of 20+ and teachers are known as tutors)

Repeat students are named under the Kairos Programme and the staff room is known as "The Loft" and "The Pulse". Such weird names are given to so many things to make it more diverse. What the hell?! FOAD, RNSW!

So, posted to OG14, I made friends almost immediately, considering Daesiree and Hui Ying sat practically behind me. OG 14 comprises of peopleof ranging personalities.There is the quiet guy who practically sits there and looks around aimlessly. There is also the enthusiastic ones who appear to be quiet but arevery engaging in orientaton games and such.

I also met a choir member whose from Teck Whye Secondary and we bonded instantly.

Kimberly, my first friend whom I introduced myself to is a very nice girl and the first guy I made friends with was Huan Yuan. (I will show that I can make friends with guys as welll!!!)

So, ODAC members were my OGLs and they really help me orientate myself the group and life in PJC.

Of course, with Aisha, Nabilah, Luqman, Atiqah and Soliha along, I will survive just fine with my life in JC.

LECTURES, BORING^3. Economics, Maths and Malay.

Other than that, I'm fine with the lectures, especially with Lecturer Mr. Darth Vader, with his ridiculous comical laughter that gets everyone into a good mood for PW.

Oh, thnx Wei Zhe for adding me as a friend!

While I live, I learn -
To be committed in giving my best
To be compassionate in serving others
To have confidence that I can achieve


I shall constantly seek to improve;
To give of myself;
To be true in all that I do.

In crossing new frontiers,
I shall strive to lead by example,
For it is in my learning that I live.

Labels:

{ 12:12 PM }
The White Shores