<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Redemption as father!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Dearest Suba,

This blog is dedicated to the one who is responsible for the official revival of this blog, Suba, my classmate. Since this post will be dedicated solely to her, SHE better be greatful.


I remember the times when we first met during PW tutorial. The moment you were in my group, I was quite intimidated actually since your PI was by far the best of them all. And now, we have become such good classmates, of course with supressions made to her but it's all for the better right?

Ever since my arrival in PJC, things have changed, a lot if you were to ask me. And I'm sure it's very vivid, to such an extent that we had to talk about this issue. Situation has put me in a position to abandon the hope that I once had in them. And I didn't mean to offend you but still, it had to be done for the situation to be realised. This conversation that we had has strengthened our friendship in my opinion and has reassured me of how to go about handling this issue.

There are many things I want to talk about in this post, but I shall cling on to the belief that hope is still within grasp. I would like to ask you to see the difference in the way I'm treated then and now. Are there any differences? Sure, there are quite a number of modifications that has been made but the root of it all remains still.

Let's see, about the greatness of Suba... Ok, she is headstrong in whatever she does. You never gave up girl! I can see that in you, the rigour that I once had is lost now but you still managed to salvage what's left of the stress in a Junior College. I believe you can make it and do not be dampened should you not get what you desire. Chances come and grab the opportunity while you can. As for me, ha, we shall see.

As your favourite colour suggests, it is one that is encouraging creativity, which is very useful in PW! (In which I know you are very relieves to know that our Kathakali can be conserved!) Purple is also for the royalty and I don't know whether this suits you or not. Lastly, this colour is associated with the eccentric type of adolescent girls! The 'other' sialz. Haha, okay!

Suba's post is done and thus my link remains ok? I'll bring my lappy tomorrow so we can discuss GPP!

Perhaps I should do this to every single member in the class? But then this post will not be unique then... I'll reconsider okay?? I'm sorry but there are no pictures of us! Hah!


~A new frontier opens up to many possibilities, all you have to do is to reach out and take it!~




{ 7:41 PM }
The White Shores