<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3924589516061164523?origin\x3dhttp://classicalhaven--hanpops.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=23672230" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
The Moving Finger
The Writer, Publisher & Critic
Muhammad Hanif. 17! Current member of Fat Fighters. :)

They're Awesome
We are more than acquainted

Nazrul BFF
Sze Ming sis
SUBA!
Vada
Hidayah
Ramesh the bro
Donovan "Teo"
Nabby Beckham
Nooraisha Osman
Siti Nur Atiqah
Verlorene Jugend
Into the west
September 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

Today
Sunday, July 26, 2009
The "makcik keropok" news is so hilarious in the newspapers today. I cannot imagine that it would even become a discussed issue in the newspaper. But seriously, I pity those real makciks who are trying to find an honest living selling crisp, delicious keropok.

Never thought I would be saying this but,

I'm starting to miss choir pratices! Since my ILI, I haven't been able to keep in touch with proper civilisation. Heard A LOT happened when I was away, so I will spare the shiz (thanks Shalini for the contribution) and go straight to the point.

I have started to update the class blog, which felt good after a long time of neglect.

Joseph is under quite some stress lately since my absenteeism

Project Work is screwed up all because of me, in which my team members are so waiting to scream at me

Thanks to Nabilah for an awesome time during Bahas, also thanks to Syahirah for being there as well. (Hanya Allah sahaja yang tahu ye Nabilah?)


Perhaps I do not have the courage to say this but I will continue to keep this feeling I have for another time.

"Tinggalkan perkara yang meragukan kepada perkara yang tidak meragukan" Hadith Nabi Muhammad S.A.W. Perhaps, I've gotten what I deserved already but I will just abandon these suspicious thing (Nazrul? Aku rasa kau tahu ape yang aku tengah refer)



Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

And all will turn, to silver glass
The light on the water, all souls pass into the West

{ 10:53 PM }
The White Shores